Paul Gilmore’s poster titled ‘Functionally graded Cathodes for Potassium-Air Battery’ and Travis Hery’s poster titled ‘Smart Membrane Separators’ were selected as one of best poster awards at 2016 IMR Materials Week from among 100+ participants.
Congratulations Paul and Travis on this recognition!!!
As May rolls around every year, it is materials week at OSU Institute of Materials Research. Students from Integrated Material Systems lab participate in a significant manner, and will be presenting four posters on various materials research topics.
More information is available at IMR’s website.
I am pleased to announce the graduation of five students in Spring 2016 from Integrated Material Systems lab, and join the ranks of the lab alumni.
- Dr. Vinithra Venugopal, Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
- Jacob Maddox, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Hugo van der Walt, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- John Thornton, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Thomas Ziebro, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
All the undergraduate students graduated with honors research and distinction.